Working for the SetBlue.com team, you will lead internal design requirements for CRES. Working closely with the Communication team you will deliver tailor-made designs related to various areas of excellence under SetBlue on a global level. You will be responsible for understanding the brief, research, conceptualization, storyboarding, design of collateral and maintaining the repository.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proven Graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, quality and deadlines.
- Attention to visual details.
- Creative Talent, Imagination and eye for design.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Plan and drive specific design campaigns as and when needed
- Be confident and familiar with all communication formats including emailers/screensavers/ intranet design, visual aesthetics, etc.
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)