Have you tried Google Multisearch yet? It’s a great way to do more with Google Lens.
Google has introduced a new way to search the web by combining text and images at the same time. With Google Lens, you can find what you’re looking for in a different way.
Google “multi-search” is a new way to search the web, which allows you to find products and services through the combination of both visual and textual information.
With Google Lens “Multisearch”, you can get real-time information about the world around you. This is possible through Google’s advancements in AI. This tool is designed to be used in situations when you’re looking for something more complicated than a query that returns a single image or phrase.
If you want to find out more about a piece of art in front of you, but you don’t know how to describe it exactly, try exploring Google’s Multi-search function.
Here’s how to use Google’s new search tool, Google Multisearch and how it can be useful to you.
How to Use Google Multisearch?
- First, make sure you have the latest version of the Google app. Then follow these steps:
- Tap the Google app on your Android or iOS device and sign in with your account.
- Tap the Lens icon
- Snap a photo of what you see, or upload an image that’s already on your phone
- Swipe up, tap the “+ Add to your search” button, and type in keywords to add them to your search.
You can ask Google about an object in front of you, and then you can use text to refine your search by color, brand, or a visual attribute.
Google provides the following examples of what Multisearch is designed for:
- Screenshot a stylish orange dress and add the query “green” to find it in another color
- Snap a photo of your dining set and add the query “coffee table” to find a matching table
- Take a picture of your rosemary plant and add the query “care instructions”
Google’s advances in AI make it easier for people to get a deeper understanding of their world.
This feature is currently offered in English in the U.S. with the best results for shopping searches. Try multi-search today in the Google app, the best way to search with your camera, voice and now text and images at the same time.
The new search features could be good for finding certain types of visually-based searches, where it’s difficult to describe what you’re looking for in words. Google may be more likely to deliver relevant search results by combining the image and the corresponding text onto a single search query.